Boulder’s premier provider of hydronic radiant heating, high-efficiency boilers, domestic hot water, and solar thermal
Evolve Solar & Radiant Heat is a mechanical contractor with over 15 years of experience. We specialize in the design, installation and service of hydronic radiant heating, high-efficiency boilers, solar thermal systems, and more.
We offer environmentally-friendly, low-emission and high-performance “energy and comfort solutions” for the green building industry, homeowners, and architects. Our systems provide superior comfort, reliability and efficiency compared with traditional home mechanical systems.
HYDRONIC RADIANT HEATING
- Ultra-efficient boilers with “modulating/condensing” technology
- Boiler replacement, retrofit, and service
- In-floor radiant heating
- European-style panel radiators
- Hydronic towel warmers
- Snow and ice melt systems
DOMESTIC HOT WATER
- Indirect hot water heaters
- Tankless hot water heaters
- High efficiency residential and commercial hot water heaters
SOLAR AND GEOTHERMAL
- Solar hot water heating
- Solar and geothermal space heating
- Solar pool and spa heating
- Control interface systems for radiant and domestic hot water heating, or pool and spa heating
EVOLVE SOLAR & RADIANT HEAT OFFERS THE HIGHEST STANDARD OF QUALITY,
INNOVATION, WORKMANSHIP, RELIABILITY AND CLIENT SATISFACTION.
“Evolve Solar and Radiant Heat designs and installs high efficiency systems that perform and excel through the test of time.” – Adam C., Boulder, CO
Our approach is holistic and comprehensive. When designing systems, we consider the particular needs and budget of your home or business—whether new construction, remodel or retro-fit.
We are committed to excellence. We’re able to provide the highest level of service by following the industry’s best practices and design methods, utilizing state-of-the-art products from leading manufacturers in Western Europe and the USA, and continually engaging in continuing education.
Our commitment doesn’t end when a project is complete. We provide ongoing service and maintenance for your system, and educate you throughout the whole process.